Going for a car lease in Abu Dhabi or Dubai has become a popular option for those who want to have a well-maintained car at an affordable price.
A car lease is a contract that permits the use of a vehicle for a specified period of time, in exchange for periodic payments. A certain number of kilometers is allotted, and a payment term is agreed upon – usually 24 or 36 months, with some companies offering up to 5 years. At the end of the contract, the vehicle should be returned to the lessor, unless you are given the option to purchase it.
The Advantages of Car Leasing
Every car lease company runs a different program for leasing. You need to figure out your needs in terms of vehicle type, mileage, insurance coverage, and lease period. Explore your options and discuss your concerns with a leasing agent to make an informed decision.
Here are the advantages of getting a car lease:
- Leasing eliminates the hassle of maintaining a car. Service-related concerns are all taken care of by the lease provider – brakes, engine oil, tires, air conditioning, etc.
- Registration and insurance renewals are processed by the lease provider. They ensure all their vehicles are legally entitled to drive on UAE roads.
- Leasing offers you the flexibility to terminate a contract early and pay only for the period you’ve used the car. Long-term contracts only charge a minimal pre-termination fee.
- Lease providers in the UAE include a 24/7 emergency assistance to their plans. This ensures every client’s safety in the event of a roadside emergency.
- When the contract is over, you don’t have to worry about selling a used car. You simply return the vehicle to the leasing company.
Leasing not only lets you save on monthly payments, but also on overall maintenance cost, registration and renewal fees, insurance coverage, and other value-added services. More so, the longer the lease, the less you pay monthly.
24 Month vs. 36 Month Car for Lease in Abu Dhabi
Traditional leases are offered at 36 months up to 60 months. However, lessors are now offering 24-month contracts that run for a shorter period of time. Discounts, interest rates, and residual values vary between these plans. If your priority is affordability, a 36-month lease plan is the smarter choice.
A 24-month lease involves more monthly costs but offers higher residual values and better discounts. It is recommended for people who need a car only for a little while. Or, those who want to get into a new car faster. Because the contract is shorter, it allows to lease a new car quicker.
Can’t decide which leasing plan is best for you? Our agents at EuroStar can help! We offer flexible leasing arrangements from one year up to five years, with plans that free up capital and reduce risk. You also have the freedom to choose any vehicle type, make, and model.
Call us today at 600 587004 (Abu Dhabi) or 600 587005 (Dubai).